IT’S NOT AN IF, BUT A WHEN
Data is at the heart of every business, and a breach or a hack could happen at any time. This could cost your business $6.5 million for each occurrence.
All it takes is one laptop, one employee, a virus, or records that get stolen for a breach to happen. This could destroy your business’s financial future.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Data compromise protection to cover employee and customer information if your data should ever be hacked, stolen, corrupted, or subject to procedural errors or internal fraud
- Legal cost protection incurred by legal reviews
- Forensic services to assist in determining the nature, extent, and perpetrators of an electronic breach
- Personal services for any persons affected, which may include help line services, credit monitoring, and case managers for identifying theft victims
- Public relations costs paid for firms to review and respond to the potential impact of the data compromise
- Costs of legal defense, in an event that the company is sued due to the breach
- Identity recovery protection to identity fraud victims and restore their credit history and records. This includes owners, employees, and family members
We can add this coverage for more protection:
- Restoring and recreating data to your system
- Restoring systems to pre-attack levels
- Lost business and unforeseen expenses
- Public relations services to communicate with outside parties concerning a computer attack, as well as your public response
WHO NEEDS IT?
Cyber liability insurance is for anyone with a business. We can bundle all of your business insurance to save you the most money.
No two businesses are the same, which is why we will look at your personal risks before coming up with a plan that works for you.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
Cheap insurance is not the best insurance. Most insurance policies function the same, but that doesn’t mean they are good for your needs. There’s not one policy that will be the best for your business – only a consultation will solve that.
Contact us today to learn more.